Being the ultimate estate agent has got to be your goal, otherwise why would you be in the business?
Whether you're fresh into the industry, or established and simply looking to grow, develop or enhance your skills base, The Ultimate Estate Agent will give you priceless information, ideas, skills and approaches to get to where you want to be! (And it's constantly being updated to bring you the latest on everything!)
Priced at £120 inc vat for 12 months access, The Ultimate Agent is designed to be accessible for all agents.
The Ultimate Estate Agent contributes to your Continual Professional Development!
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR OWN ESTATE AGENCY LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT!
**All Images Designed by Freepik**
- Why are Estate Agents Rubbish at Training Their Staff? FREE PREVIEW
- Adapt or Die!
- But... It's a killer!
- Professional Discreditation
- A Negotiator Isn't Performing. What to do?
- My Valuer Isn't Performing. What to do?
- What Does a Good Property Manager Look Like?
- The Two Biggest Mistakes Property Managers Make
- Session Note
- AML Regulations 2017 - An Overview
- AML Regulations 2017 - For Senior Managers
- AML Regulations 2017 - Risk
- AML Regulations 2017 - Customer Due Diligence
- AML Regulations 2017 - Reporting Suspicious Activity
- AML Regulations 2017 - Record Keeping and Staff Awareness
- Estate Agency Business Risk
- HMRC AML Guidance for Estate Agents
- Submitting a Suspicious Activity Report
- Policy Example
About the instructor
With over 27 years experience in estate agency sales, lettings, management and training, Dean's goal is to ensure that people in the property services industry perform at their optimum level, feel valued in the role they perform and for leaders to recognise the benefits of a focused, loyal and motivated team